Accept Properly’s Marketplace Addendum and the Terms of Service
Accepting a job is a contract.
To provide the most professional service possible, I will:
- Review the requirements of each job –and ensure I can fulfill them– before accepting it.
- Check off all tasks and take all verification photos during a job
- Complete the job for the price I agreed to upon accepting it, and never renegotiate pricing on a job unless the job requirements have changed
Provide Peace of Mind
In order to give my customers peace of mind, I will:
- Arrive on time and complete the job within the specified time
- Click “Start Job” (in the Properly app) immediately upon arrival to alert my customer that I’m at the property.
- Never click “Start Job” (in the Properly app) before I arrive at the property.
- Clicking “Finish Job” (in the Properly app) while I am still at the property.
Pros are Dependable
I earn my customers’ confidence by:
- Never canceling a job I have accepted, unless in an exceptional circumstance (never more than three times per calendar quarter.)
- Providing adequate notice to the customer at least 24 hours before the job’s scheduled start date and time in the rare event that I have to cancel.
- Never neglecting to show up for a job I have accepted without giving adequate notice to the customer.
I want customers to be satisfied with my work, therefore:
- If a customer complains about the quality of my work, I will return to the property and address the quality issue – at no additional cost to the customer– within three hours of being notified via the Properly app
- If I fail to address the quality issue within the three-hour timeframe, I hereby authorize Properly to
- 1) Dispatch a replacement Service Provider to address the quality issue and
- 2) Withhold the actual cost of that replacement from my service fee, up to but never exceeding the amount due to me for the original job. I also recognize that Properly will determine an adequate fee for this replacement service
I understand that to participate in the Properly Marketplace, I must:
- Bring cleaning supplies to each job unless otherwise noted.
- Sign up with Properly’s payment partner to receive automated payments.
- Accept a booking fee. If a host complains of a violation of these terms, penalty fees might apply; these fees are disclosed in the “Schedule of Fees.”
- Agree that Hosts can stop an automated payment in case I violate these terms; in such case, I have to reach an agreement over fees due with the host.
Removal from Marketplace
I understand that Properly reserves the right to remove me from the Marketplace should I fail to comply with the above requirements. I also acknowledge that:
- Asking a customer who found me via Properly to schedule work outside of Properly will result in my immediate removal from the Marketplace.
- Canceling on a customer without giving notice within 24 hours of a job may result in my removal from the Marketplace.
Schedule of Fees
- This Schedule of Fees applies to fees and jobs as defined in Properly’s Marketplace Addendum.
- Booking Fee: The Properly booking fee, as of 1 September 2021 is 15%.