App and Software
Properly integrates directly with Booking.com, Airbnb and Vrbo to ensure your properties are cleaned and disinfected before every booking - and that you have enough time between bookings on all platforms.
Best Practice Checklists
Having trouble keeping up with the new disinfection and cleaning protocols? We’ve got you. Properly’s in-app checklist templates are constantly updated with best practices as indicated by WHO, the CDC, and other guidance for the hospitality industry.
- Tracking. See tasks as they’re checked off in real time.
- Visual instructions. Easy-to-understand photos and illustrations are paired with text.
- Multilingual. Supports 8 different languages, including Spanish, French, and Italian.
- Compatibility. Works on any Android or iOS phone.
(verify in real time, photos, system of record)
Properly's software makes it easy for you to check your cleaners' work from anywhere. But if you don't have time to check each turnover while it's happening, we've got your back. Our Remote Inspection service double-checks your cleaners' work in real time.
Your cleaner takes photos of the requested rooms or tasks
Our team lets the cleaner know if anything needs to be improved
Your cleaner fixes the issue and sends a new photo
Our team gives the cleaner a thumbs-up for a job well done
What Cleaners See
When you send a job to your cleaner, they’ll get clear instructions on what tasks need to be performed.
If they need additional guidance on an unfamiliar task or a new requirement, they’ll be directed to our Knowledge Library for clear instructions.
And if you’re using our Remote Inspection service, they’ll have backup in the field. Our team will let them know if they spot anything out of place.
WHO’s operational considerations for managing COVID-19 in the accommodation sector say that accommodations should be able to show:
- Action plan. In consultation with local health and industry authorities, managers should establish an action plan to mitigate infection. Properly has already created checklists that satisfy that requirements of local health and industry authorities for you - ready to go.
- Supervision. You should be able to verify your team is complying with your action plan. Properly makes this possible by requiring cleaners to verify that each task was completed, time-stamping their verification, and getting photos of completed tasks.
- Logbook of actions. You need a system of record to show what actions were taken and when - and by whom. In Properly, you have an automatic log of which cleaner completed each job, what tasks were checked off, and geolocation verification on their arrival.
- Training. Properly not only provides the tasks your cleaners need to complete, but detailed instructions on how to complete those tasks correctly. This Knowledge Library is extensive and includes the correct use of PPE, which disinfectants to use on which surfaces, and how to avoid cross-contamination.
Properly currently integrates with Booking.com, Airbnb, HomeAway/VRBO, iCal, BookingSync, Escapia, Guesty, Hostaway, Hostfully, myVR, Newbook, RentalsUnited, Streamline, SuperControl, and v12.net. We’re adding new integrations all the time, so please email us at email@example.com if you’d like to see us integrate with your favorite PMS or software!
Our pricing varies depending on the number of properties you manage and the services you choose to add on. However, our customers at every pricing level report that Properly more than pays for itself by saving them money in refunded cleaning fees, booking reimbursements, negative reviews and lost bookings, and the cost of sending a team member to fix issues that occur during turnovers.
Schedule a time to talk to our team today to discuss pricing.
You can sign up for our free app anytime to see if you like the software. If you want to send more than two jobs a month, you’ll need to sign up for one of our paid service tiers.
Every new customer starts with an onboarding call with our customer success team. That call gives us the information we’ll need to create detailed custom checklists for each of your properties. Once your checklists are complete, we’ll review them with you and ensure that you’re happy with the standards we’ve set. You can then send and receive jobs in Properly using your new checklists.
It only takes a few days for our team to get your custom checklists set up, but time to start can vary depending on your availability for an onboarding call and follow-up call. If you’re readily available, you should be up and running with Properly within a week.
Have more questions? Set up a time to talk to our team.
Want To Learn More About Properly?
Let's get you a demo.
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch promptly to schedule your demo and discuss pricing options for companies of your size.