New Collaboration Tools Make Short Term Rental Management a Team Effort!
By Properly / Aug 25, 2017
Whether you manage one property or several, operating short term rentals requires effective teamwork to keep things running smoothly. Cleaners must be scheduled to flip a listing. Maintenance contractors must be alerted to a repair. And if you manager for others, owners need reassurance that their home is well-maintained and guest ready. It’s a lot for one person to manage so we’ve made it easy for you to add your partners.
These new Collaboration Tools make it easy to work as a team with all your partners, including:
- Cleaners & Service Providers: Ready to hand over scheduling to your trusted cleaner or maintenance company? When you add a cleaner, they see your calendar for listings you turn on and can schedule their own jobs. All the while, you can see their work and track their progress. Brilliant.
- Owners: Owners want reassurance that their home and guests are being taken care of. Now you can provide owners with updates every time their home is cleaned or maintained.
- Consultants: We know some of you appreciate the value of checklists, but just don’t have time to make them. Now you can share property access with an expert (who we can help you identify) and he or she can make customized checklists to help you develop strong processes and ensure brand standards.
- Employees: Tired of multiple teammates sharing the same account? We feel your pain. Employees can now create individual profiles allowing multiple users to work in your account at the same time.
When partners and teammates use Properly, you’ll stay apprised of their activity (and vice versa). That means you’ll see checklists they make, jobs they schedule, and the status of these jobs. You’ll receive notification of problem reports, and all their verification photos and job summaries are accessible in your account, creating a true team collaboration.
Managing your team and partners is easy
The “Company” and “Partner” menus in your profile allow you to invite partners and control your company accounts. When inviting each user, you’ll be able to determine:
- Type of partner and associated access rights
- Permissions on data sharing and functions
- Individual property access
Here is a breakdown of what partners you can add based on our subscription options: